This example is only available for C# or VB.NET
You can use this functionality to integrate Orders with Control Panels.
- After download SDK from ZBilling Portal open project ActionExample with Visual Studio;
- Open OrderActionExample.cs
- Add to References the dll inside bin folder
- Method Execute is the where you need to put your custom code. ZBilling sends you the ZContext that include:
- Item (Context object);
- Config (ZBilling config object);
- HTTPRequest and HTTResponse (just available for Payment Plugins)
- After add you custom code, build project.
Never use in the same project Action Plugins and Event Plugins.
You can have more classes that implements IActionPlugin in the same assembly.
Go to System Config > Actions > Upload Extension > Upload ActionExample.dll. ZBilling will import you assembly if found a class that implements IActionPlugin;
Label: The name that will be visible inside the button;
Active: Activate or Deactivate Action;
Configuration: To avoid “Hard Code” you can use this field to import values to _configuration (string) variable inside you class. You can use this variable inside the Execute method.
To update assembly go to System Config > Assembly List > Select Assembly and upload new DLL