This example is only available for c# or vb.net.
- After download SDK from ZBilling Portal open project PaymentsGateWay with Visual Studio;
- In this example we advise you to read our code PayPal.cs;
- Add to References the dll inside bin folder;
- Method Execute is the where you need to put your custom code. ZBilling sends you the ZContext that include:
- Item (Invoice object. Here you have complete invoice object);
- Config (ZBilling config object);
- HTTPRequest and HTTResponse (to preform custom request and get responses);
- Method CallBack is where the response going from 3º party website;
- After add you custom code, build project.
Go to System Config > Payment GatWays > Upload Payment Plugin > Upload PaymentGateWay.dll. ZBilling will import your assembly if found a class that implements IPaymentPlugin;
You can have more classes that implements IPaymentPlugin in the same assembly.
SignUp Active: Will be visible in new order form;
Active: Activate or Deactivate Action;
Configuration: To avoid “Hard Code” you can use this field to import values to _configuration (string) variable inside you class. You can use this variable inside the Execute method.